Sunday, June 1, 2008

The latest my favorite juice!!!!!





These days i often drink this one, YuzuLemon. I love Yuzu orange(in Japanese Yuzu) taste, coz it has modarate sweetness.This taste is like honey&lemon. This is agreeable drink with Summer, i think:-) So if you have opportunities, please try to drink!!!!!!

7 comments:

Tomo said...

I didn't know about it, but I like Yuzu taste too!! I love "Yuzukko" it's glass bottle juice.
I'll try YUzuLemon!!

Poreum said...

I like Yuzu~so I will try it! :)

Purinchan said...

Recentry,it become hotter and hotter. So I want to try YUZUREMON!!

Cana said...

Ive never drunk this juice but would like to try!! can I get Yuzulemon in gaidai??

Yurino said...

I love it too! it is unique and delicious!

Lisa said...

I like Yuzulemon, too! I thought I want to drink this recently.

Meg said...

tomo
→i don't know Yuzukko!! i'm interested in Yuzykko:->

poreum
→please try this!!!

purinchan
→i recommend you it:-)

cana
→i want you to try!!!

yurino
→!!!i know you maybe, because we take same classes that is practical Eng1 and 2, maybe:->

lisa
→you know,it's really delicious juice, right?(*^_^*)