
Have you ever drunk Fanta orange juice? This taste is same as Fanta orange juice(●^-^)But this form is a mixed a jelly and juice. You can buy this one at KGU convinience store. If you buy at KGU, it costs 138yen. Please rememer to shake them before you drink!! Let's try furufuru~(^_-)-☆

7 comments:
Wow! I wanted to drink this juice but I din't try yet. I try this one in this week:) I hope I can shake it well♪
I tried this! I thought it likes Wider in Jelly(?). It was good but I want it to be cheaper..(^^)
If it was a little cheaper...
I tried this one but I think it is not match for me...
I like it!! It is new sense.
i want to try this. i wonder what its taste like. i'll try ASAP
chikako
→Let's try to drink!! But if you shake a lot, jelly burnish. So pay attention to shake(*^^)v
risa
→AH...I think this is softer than wider jelly(*^_^*)
tatsuya
→i found that the vending machine rocatead infront of the 3rd restaurant is selled only ¥100.
keisuke
→Really? If you have a opportunity, please try to drink!!!
miho
→have you ever drunk this one? i love this taste, too.
sayuri
→Please try this!! I hope you like this taste(^_-)-☆
Post a Comment